- Audio Dharma Talks
- Study Guides
- Classes & Retreats
- Books by Phillip Moffitt
- Dancing with Life
- Emotional Chaos to Clarity
- About Phillip Moffitt
- Marin Sangha
Summation of the Four Noble Truths
The Four Noble Truths was the Buddha’s first teaching after he found freedom from his own suffering.
- Dukkha is interwoven in the moments of your life.
- The cause of your dukkha is clinging to desired objects and states of being.
- You can release dukkha by letting go of clinging to those desires.
- There is an Eightfold Path from dukkha to freedom that you can follow.
Understanding the meaning of these Noble Truths is the foundation of Buddhist wisdom